The Sheltered reference written and maintained by the players.
We are currently maintaining 504 pages (127 articles).
Sheltered is a survival strategy game where you're set the task of keeping your family alive in the cut-throat, desolate expanse that is the post-apocalyptic era. Two parents and two children. Given a head-start over the billions lost in the nuclear holocaust, you start in an almost impenetrable underground fortress designed to keep a family alive and well. But in this dark and unforgiving world there are innumerable dangers that threaten the life of your family.
The highest dangers of all are the dregs of the nuclear war. The rest of the human race that wander the wilderness, alone, cold, malnourished, and wanting nothing more than to share your well-prepared comforts.
The game contains a highly complex system that keeps track of the family water and food rations, their mental well being, their general fatigue and sickness levels. The player will have to send out members of their family (or possible survivors they have recruited into their shelter) to scavenge for supplies in the wasteland.
- Irradiated beasts of the nuclear wasteland.
- High radiation levels outside of the shelter.
- Finite food, water and oxygen.
- Necessary systems breaking down.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Official Help Wiki.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.