We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Attributes determine a character's efficiency while in the wasteland. Characters can gain experience and will level up their attributes whenever they are used.
- Strength = Dictates damage dealt with weapons or fists. Also used to figure out if a "bully" attempt was successful.
- Dexterity = Used to work out if an attack in combat hits. Also used to figure out if a "flee" attempt is successful.
- Intelligence = Used in "recruitment" attempts. The higher the number the better the chance you have of recruiting them.
- Charisma = Used in "trade" attempts. The higher the number the better the chance of getting "good" trades with NPCs.
- Perception = This is used when searching locations and dictates your chance of item discovery.
Characters can increase strength and dexterity at the shelter by training with a punchbag. Intelligence can be increased at the shelter by repairing, constructing items and by reading books. Perception can be increased by visiting many locations on an expedition. Charisma can be increased by trading on expeditions.